$1,898.00 You Save 24%
2 Player Cocktail Arcade Table Machine | 26" Screen | Arcade Riser | 60 & 412 Games | Square Glass Top
Estimated delivery time 2-3 Weeks
- FULL SIZE COMMERCIAL GRADE: Equipped with the highest quality SANWA joysticks, 26" LCD Monitor, thick tempered glass top and more! We stand behind our products because we are industry leaders in quality craftsmanship and design.
- 60-412 CLASSIC GAMES INCLUDED: Feel like a kid again while playing the pre-installed 80's and 90's classic games! Whether playing for fun or competitively with your friends and family, this arcade machine is guaranteed to be a big hit!
- PLUG AND PLAY: No setup necessary. Simply plug the game machine in and choose from a comprehensive game list. Supports free and paid gameplay with no setup required.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: When you lead the industry in construction quality, it's easy to offer the industry-best warranty. We guarantee that the arcade will operate as intended - if not, we expedite brand new parts for easy repair. Purchase with confidence that this classic arcade was built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: 38.75"W X 25.5"W X 29"H
- Arcade Type: Cocktail
- Game Count: 60-412
- Trackball: Yes or No
- Joystick Count: 2
- Stool Count: 2
- Warranty: 3-year parts warranty
- Key Features: 26" Screen
- 9" Riser Included
The Arcade Mania is a definitive in retro cool for everybody in the family - old and youthful the same, giving unlimited long periods of fun and energy. It's an awesome devoted arcade bureau in a mixed drink table style put on the map in the mid 80s, and there is no gathering required - when it shows up you can simply connect and play. Advanced sound, breathtaking shading and dynamic illustrations give a prevalent playing experience. The Arcade Mania is an ideal expansion to your home games room or common region. We can't underscore enough the significant of having arcade quality joystick and shooting buttons to give you that bona fide feel strong, smooth, controlled game development simply like you recall it. There is nothing, other than the screen, that will destroy your playing encounter and bring dissatisfaction more than attempting to play your preferred exemplary games with mediocre joysticks and shooting buttons.